July 13, 2010

How to get my look

For this look I used the following items:
  • Fake eyelashes glued into place
  • Bare Escentuals Well Rested eye cover on the base of my lid, under eye, nose creases
  • Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals foundation in Light
  • Avon's Satin Gel eye liner in Black/Brown, patted all over eye lid, blending upward to get a soft smoky effect on the upper lid, also smudged some under the eye along lashline
  • Stila eye shadow in Storm is dusted over the eyelid blending upward and along bottom lashline
  • Apt. 5 has a 4quad of highlighting shadows that have four different bases, red, blue, green, and yellow, and this time I used the red base from the inner corner of my eye, along brow, and to the edge
  • Can't forget, I lined the inside bottom lash line with Almays eyeliner crayon in Black
  • Brushed on some Bare Escentuals Faux Tan for a contouring effect
  • Brushed along cheekbones the Bare Escentuals Warm Radiance, and Bare Radiance on the T-zone areas for highlighting
  • Coat eyelashes with your favorite mascara, I just got my first Avon order in years and tried Super Full, and I will never buy it again.  Flaky, and does not go on smoothly. 
  • Finished it all off with my lips, which is my first gloss I just tried from Avon which they will probably no longer carry, but it was the orange effect I was looking for, Glazewear in Coral Beat
Links to some of the cosmetics posted:

Bare Escentuals 1990's - Sephora / Stila eyeshadow Storm - DERMSTORE                                     Almay eyeliner - Amazon / Satin Gel Eyeliner - Avon / All Over Face minerals - Bare Escentuals
Bare Escentuals Foundation - Sephora

    No comments:

    Post a Comment