December 22, 2010

Tear Jerker Alert!!

I rented this movie last weekend, and LOVED it!  I didn't know what I was expecting, but the actors that were in the movie are awesome, so I said Hello Redbox give me:  Mother and Child.  


This movie was written and directed by Rodrigo Garcia in 2009.  The cast consists of Annette Bening, Samuel L Jackson, Naomi Watts, and Kerry Washington.

Annette plays a 50 year old woman traumatized by the loss of her only child.  Naomi plays a driven lawyer, who doesn't attach any of her feelings to any human being, to keep her from connecting from her past trauma, and Kerry plays a woman who cannot conceive, and is planning to adopt.

Not too happy about the ending, but let's just say I cried for about 20 minutes!

*****5 stars baby! 

Mother and Child Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment