December 22, 2010

Crafty with Christmas cards!!

I know it has been a while since I have been blogging, and I truly miss it!  Unfortunately, I have been working, and just tired by the time I get home to even put my full attention into something. 


So here is something I have been working on for the holiday, and the cards have been sent to family and friends, and I have heard some great feedback too!  


I went to Michael's craft store, and stocked up on a bunch of goodies to create these masterpieces! lol


I purchased a book of paper that had multiple prints, ribbons, and extra trimmings.  Bought a 50 pack of ivory cards that came with envelopes and used them as the base of the card.  Than glued the printed paper to it, and decorated.


Quite easy, and it was nice to get my crafty side going again!


Enjoy the pics!  This is only the beginning.  Next year I have to get even better! ha!  



Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment